Peshawar Medical College - Interactive Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the topics and the posting!

Go down

About the topics and the posting! Empty About the topics and the posting!

Post by Admin Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Dear members

I highly appreciate the way some members are taking interest in this site and started to post topics. What I am just going to say is not to discourage you, but just to give those members an idea and guide them as how to use this plateform to manage a good communication among all of us.

Categories are already made, for example there are 4 categories, viz. Adminsitrative, Academical, Fun and Archives. The first and the second, only adminsitration can work with them and the other 2, all members have rights to post. These 2 categories have forums inside them in which posts can be written and replies be sought for those posts. No member can try to make a forum by him or herself and make it a primary category and force other members to post in there. Although, u can start a topic and other members may choose to reply into this topic or start a new one of his or her own.

If members so desire, they can advise Admin to start a new forum in any of the 2 categories with god reasons of it. Admin, may, on his own discretion, make the forum and then the members can post there.

Secondly, members are posting images and videos, no doubt, but wrongly, though. I advise them to read and follow the steps in the Introudction forum of adminsitrative category and the topic, "How to put images and videos in ur topics?". If you have any problem, plz directly write to the admin or PM.

I highly appreciate your efforts. I also request "involved members" to ask other already registered members, if they know them, to sign in to the site and start participating and ask other students to join in for a fun and tun activity.

Thank u

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 57
Belong to (city) : Peshawar
Border/Non-Bord (which part of city) : Sikandar Pura
Department/Year of study in PMC : Physiology
Registration date : 2009-01-20